Sunday, August 28, 2011

auta i dagor aranelyi ?

Sentio vis magnam perturbationem.

Jeezis! This is worse than 911 and way worse than Japan! Ammanye Atarelya! At this rate there wont be any nobles left by the time Ellie finishes this exposition...

Ummm... I think the kid just passed out... I shouldn't have told him the death toll. Jeez! Even Jaggera's troops didn't deserve this sort of shit - (ok, well I mean, even if they DO, but even thugs have kids you know.) I fear I will sound like a broken record, but you simply must not be angry at all the nasty and evil people that are tormenting the wolves (or you). It will just distract you from the real prize. Look at poor Quent: no amount of revenge could ever fill his pit of misery. That sort of thinking will never get you to... aw crap!

War sucks. Elli is totally worthless when this shit goes down, even when the bad guys get their comeuppance (he just isn't the sort to care about things like revenge) - kid's going to be a nervous wreck...


牙の錬金術勝利

well maybe not. The war of the nobles may just have ended. Give my regards to K Nobumoto if you ever run into her.

Melda out. sk..